YouTube to WAV converters can help you convert any video into an audio format. Unfortunately, most such programs are usually high-priced. The good news for those who are not ready to spend loads of money on such software is that the market offers many free YouTube to WAV converters for extracting audio of the original quality.
- Movavi Video Converter - Many supported formats
- Filmora - Comes with a video editor
- iTubeGo - Leading YouTube downloader
- VideoProc Converter - High-quality files
- Any Video Converter - Cutting-edge audio editing
- Ontiva - Unlimited number of downloads
- ByClick - Converts the whole YouTube Playlist
- UniConverter - Fast GPU overclocking
- HitPaw Video Converter - Intuitive UI
- VidJuice - Lets you export in batches
- YouTubeTo - Conceals your personal data
Users who are on the lookout for a converter should do a thorough investigation. A good option should be free as well as support various file formats and speedy batch conversion. This post is devoted to a thorough study of worthy tools, which are free, offer intuitive operation, and come with detailed guides that can be studied on the web.
1. Movavi Video Converter – Our Choice
Many supported formats
- Supports more than 180 formats
- Options for adding subtitles
- Video compression does not deteriorate the quality
- Trimming and merging functions
- Convoluted UI
Verdict: Coming with a handy recognition feature for detecting devices, Movavi Video Converter also has basic video functionality. With Movavi, you can easily rotate, crop, or merge videos. Seamless user experience, agile conversion, and excellent results – all these benefits make the free video converter a great option to consider.
It also supports over 180 formats. Moreover, it is compatible with all popular devices manufactured by such world-famous brands as Apple, Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Sony, and many others. Quick file conversion is another considerable advantage. Besides, this is an all-in-one solution that also serves as an image, audio, and video-to-audio converter.
Comes with a video editor
- Exporting and importing files is a cinch
- Timeline editing
- Comes with multiple video tutorials
- Video enhancement features
Verdict: Filmora is a free and easy-to-use YouTube to WAV converter for novice editors who are looking for a functional but straightforward tool. The biggest selling point of the program is that it has split-screen functionality for a more convenient user experience.
The part selection is another winning feature that allows launching several conversions at once without quality loss. Filmora is also fitted with an audio equalizer for a more precise sound tuning. Thanks to cutting-edge text-editing tools, you can add text to a converted clip without problems. Newbies will also appreciate a graphical UI.
Leading YouTube downloader
- Batch processing mode
- Straightforward UI
- Native apps for web security
- iOS app needs a tethered connection
Verdict: iTubeGo is a program for downloading and converting YouTube clips to WAV format in excellent quality. What makes this program the best free YouTube to WAV converter is that it supports many audio and video formats. Besides, you can save videos along with subtitles and lyrics automatically.
iTubeGo allows you to save files in SD and UHD formats. The converter can extract audio from video and save it in the most popular MP3 format. Besides the ability to download MP3 tracks from music websites, the program supports batch download mode and allows users to save content using multiple URLs.
4. VideoProc Converter
- Optimal quality to file size ratio
- Loads CPU minimally
- Size adjustment for large screens
- Seamless 4K/8K files processing
- Incompatible with Linux
Verdict: With VideoProc, file conversion is a straightforward procedure. Thanks to GPU acceleration and conversion without quality loss, this program stands out among the competitors. It also doubles as a full-featured downloader.
A well-thought-out UI keeps all the processes super intuitive. The accelerated conversion, which is 47 times faster than video playback, is a lifesaver for users who are tight on time. In addition to easy and intuitive conversion, the program supports all the major and some less frequently used formats.
5. Any Video Converter
Cutting-edge audio editing
- Music editing and customization
- Burns WAV files
- Embedded media player
- Export from more than 100 web resources
- Free version with limited features
Verdict: Although Any Video Converter is a full-featured program, you can buy it without breaking the bank. All its features are neatly grouped, letting you convert files in a blink of an eye. Besides, you can extract audio in all popular formats.
As for additional advantages, Any Video Converter lets you change codecs, audio bitrate, sample rate, audio channel, audio track, audio volume, and audio quality, as well as set the time points where the conversion should start and end. Tag Editor is another option that appeals to many users. With it, changing tags containing the title, genre, and other information about the audio file is a cinch. You can also add lyrics to a track by typing it manually or pasting text.
- An unlimited number of downloads
- Plenty of storage for bulky files
- Sends processed files to the library
- Basic functionality is available without registration
- Free account with many limitations
Verdict: Ontiva is designed to convert YouTube videos into WAV files and share them online. What makes this program the best free YouTube to WAV converter is the ability to download and convert as many files as you need without limitations. Using Ontiva, you can listen to tracks offline. Another considerable advantage is that the program does not keep your data on the server and removes it automatically once the conversion is finished.
In addition to the most popular MP4, MP3, or WAV formats, this is a free video converter with no watermark that can also process videos of less frequently used formats. Besides, it can even convert YouTube clips into GIFs. You do not need to register to access all the mentioned formats.
Allows converting a YouTube playlist
- Perfectly organized UI
- Exports the whole playlists and channels
- Top-rate videos support
- Can create a ringtone
- No desktop version
Verdict: ByClick is another free YouTube downloader that lets you download files and save YouTube videos as WAV files. The program excels the competitors by offering an array of top-notch features for downloading playlists, live videos, subtitles, and more.
Moreover, you can export files not only from YouTube but all popular social media platforms as well. The supported resolutions include 720p, 1080p, 4K, and 8K. You can save the whole Instagram pages, as well as crop saved tracks to make ringtones.
Fast GPU overclocking
- Over 1000 formats
- Video compression feature
- Customization options
- Integrated video player
- Many restrictions in a free version
Verdict: UniConverter is an all-in-one tool for downloading and converting video files. It can download videos from the most popular video streaming platforms via URLs. With UniConverter, you can download multimedia files and convert them into more than 1,000 formats. UniConverter is compatible with more than 10,000 websites. YouTube, Hulu, Vevo, and Facebook are among the most popular ones.
Its straightforward dashboard keeps the process of conversion simple and clear. Moreover, the program boasts a variety of additional tools like a screen recorder, video editor, a built-in player, and a DVD burner. UniConverters also doubles as a free video compressor.
9. HitPaw Video Converter
- Speedy files conversion
- Converts playlists
- Intuitive UI
- Add-on video processing options
- A free version does not allow converting lengthy files
HitPaw Video Converter
Verdict: Widely regarded as the best free YouTube to WAV converter, it supports a 90 times higher conversion speed than the speed of video playback. This extract audio from video software is optimized for Windows and Mac devices. Other advantages of this program include 800+ video and audio formats support, the ability to download videos in excellent quality from more than 10000 platforms, as well as user-friendly video editing features.
One of the key strengths of the program is its ability to download YouTube playlists and channels. The program analyses the videos included in a playlist and lets you save them in the desired file format. With an embedded video editor, you can trim and cut videos before processing. This tool is especially useful when you need to convert a segment of a video.
Lets you download batches of files
- Speedy file export from YouTube
- Downloads files with captions and subtitles
- Extracts audio from YouTube clips
- In-app proxy configuration
- Poor customer support
Verdict: If you are wondering how to convert YouTube to WAV on the web, VidJuice will be probably among the top options. When downloading the content from Netflix, Vimeo, or Facebook, you can choose to export it as a WAV file. It is also possible to download videos in 8K, 1080p, UHD, 4K, and 60fps quality in a bulk.
This program is a real lifesaver for music fans who want to download playlists. Fitted with effective technology to speed up downloading and conversion, ViDjuice is an optimal solution for those who are looking for a time-efficient tool. Optimized for Windows, Mac, and Web platforms, the program allow saving files to your PC, smartphone, and even Cloud Storage.
Conceals your personal data
- Many audio formats
- Downloading and conversion without risks
- No ads and lags
- Conceals your personal data
- UI should be updated
Verdict: YouTubeTo can cover all your video conversion and download needs. With it, you can export files with a WAV extension, download content from various streaming platforms, and perform other handy tasks. The ability to turn Instagram and Facebook clips, as well as live streams into a WAV format, makes it stand out among other similar programs.
Besides, YouTubeTo allows importing and exporting a YouTube playlist of up to 100 clips to your music collection in a blink of an eye. Afterward, you can easily save files in WAV format. So this is an ideal option for users who are looking for a highly functional tool with an array of free features to accelerate and simplify their workflow.
Where can I get WAV files for free? ›
- Visit Airborne Sound. Free SFX. Featuring what can only be described as a ton of royalty-free sound and music files. ...
- Visit Free SFX. Freesound. Freesound has been offering a wealth of good quality files for well over a decade now. ...
- Visit Freesound. Zapsplat.
- Movavi Converter.
- Free Audio Converter.
- VSDC Free Audio Converter.
- MediaHuman Audio Converter.
- Freemake Video Converter.
Ratings & Reviews
AVC is probably the best video converter I've used. Even the free version outperforms some expensive alternatives. I just wanted to say that I want to thank you for being free for all, I have been using your program since I was a kid and it has never failed me once.
- Download and install Movavi Video Converter. ...
- Click Add Media, then choose Add Video, select the files you want to convert, and click Open.
- Open the Audio tab and select the WAV preset group.
- Click Save to and select a folder to save the converted file.
- Click Convert.
- Audacity. ...
- Switch Audio File Converter. ...
- Freemake Audio Converter. ...
- HandBrake. ...
- Free Audio Converter. ...
- Boxoft Audio Converter. ...
- Hamster Free Audio Converter. ...
- FFmpeg. FFmpeg is a free, cross-platform program for turning video and audio files from one format to another.
- Movavi Audio Converter. Download for Free. ...
- Movavi's Online Converter. OS: any (online browser tool) ...
- Free Audio Converter. OS: Windows. ...
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor. OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (or Vista) ...
- Switch Audio File Converter Software. ...
- Freemake. ...
- FileZigZag. ...
- HDTracks. HDTracks is a music platform that was ahead of its time, offering high sample rates and different file formats since 2008. ...
- Immersive Audio Album. The platform at Immersive Audio Album is designed for releasing music in high-resolution file formats including WAV. ...
- Freemake Video Converter.
- DivX Converter.
- Movavi Video Converter.
- Gihosoft Free Video Converter.
- DVD VideoSoft Free Video Converter.
- AVS Video Converter.
Which MP3 Converter is the best? Our answer is simple —Podcastle. But of course, depending on your needs the definition of the “best” might change. However, some of the most popular and well-reviewed converters that you can try include HandBreak, Movavi, VSDC, and Convertio.Is it illegal to rip music? ›
Making unauthorized copies of copyrighted music recordings is against the law and may subject you to civil and criminal liability. A civil lawsuit could hold you responsible for thousands of dollars in damages.
Is Byclick a virus? ›
Whilst the Save by Click browser add-on is not technically a computer virus or malware infection, it is an unwanted browser extension.Is yt5s safe to use? ›
Is yt5s safe? It's as safe as a service that crosses copyright laws can be. The website is relatively safe if you have an enabled ad-blocking extension like AdLock, for example, as most threats come from the ads. However, if you download a file from the website, there is a 3/10 chance you'll get a trojan or adware.Are there totally free video converters? ›
Any Video Converter is one of the best free video converter tools online. The software supports conversion to over 100+ video formats. You can also save videos with 100% quality.Is downloading a virus illegal? ›
No, it is not illegal to deliberately download a virus for testing, you would not be breaking any laws or licence agreement.What is the safest website to download videos? ›
Let's discuss these web video downloaders in detail.
- Chrome Web Video Downloader Extension. ...
- Savethevideo.net. ...
- Savefrom.net. ...
- Video Downloader Pro. ...
- Keepvid Video Downloader. ...